As of December 2017, we have reached the target of £36,000 needed to secure our grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund. Thanks to all who have contributed by donating and by organising and participating in fund-raising events, including
- Staging of The Gospel of Matthew in March
- Quiz Night in March
- Poetry Recitals “Spring Fever” in May, “High Summer” in August, and “Mists, Leaves and Firelight” in November
- Concert of the songs of Flanders and Swann in June
- Open Church and children’s craft workshops in July
- Wine Tasting in September
Many thanks to all for your hard work and generosity.